The maple crunch doughnuts at Cle Elum bakery are worth driving far and wide for. If your eastbound 1-90 from Seattle pull off at the Cle Elum exit and its located at the east end of the small
Goat Cheese and Bartlett Crostini with Honey and Walnuts
- 12, 1/2inch slices of a baguette
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 12, 1/2 inch slices of goat cheese
- 1 Bartlett pear, 12 , 1/4inch slices
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 12 walnut halves
- Turn your oven on to broil.
- Place the baguette slices on a cookie sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Toast under the broiler for 2-3 minutes (make sure to watch, they will burn easily).
- Turn slices over and toast the other side for 1-2 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Top toasted slices with goat cheese, drizzle honey over the goat cheese, top with a pear slice and place a walnut on top of the pear, serve.