Quick tip: You will know when the oil is hot enough when you dip a wooden spoon in the oil and bubbles form around it.
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 8 oz package or 2 cups sugar snap peas
- 2 cups carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- In a large sauté pan, heat olive oil over medium/high heat until oil is glistening. Add the peas and carrots to the skillet and cook on high for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn heat down to low and add garlic, sesame seeds, salt and pepper.
*If you can’t find black sesame seeds you can use toasted sesame seeds.