Quick Tip: Assemble the veggies up to 1 day ahead and the dressing up to 2 days ahead.
- 8 cups broccoli, cut into small florettes
- 3 red pepper, sliced into strips
- 4 medium zucchini, sliced on the diagonal
- 3 cups cherry Tomatoes
- 1 large head celery, sliced into 3 inch sticks
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the broccoli. Blanch for 30 seconds and strain out hot water and run cold water over the broccoli to stop the cooking. Drain.
- On a large platter arrange the vegetables.
Basil Ranch Dip – Ingredients
- Makes about 1 cup
- 1 large garlic clove
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayo
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 8 basil leaves
- Place all the ingredients into the bowl of a food processor, blend until well combined.