The maple crunch doughnuts at Cle Elum bakery are worth driving far and wide for. If your eastbound 1-90 from Seattle pull off at the Cle Elum exit and its located at the east end of the small
Ricotta Prosciutto Chicken with Pink Penne Pasta
Ricotta Prosciutto Chicken with Pink Penne Pasta Recipe
Make Ahead Tip: Assemble the chicken finishing with the prosciutto, but don’t bake. Keep covered in the fridge for up to 1 day.
- 4 chicken breast cutlets
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme, dried
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 4 slices proscuitto
- 3 cups marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 of pound of penne pasta
- 2 Tablespoons basil, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Italian parsley, chopped
- Pre-heat your oven to 375°.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Lay chicken out on a baking sheet lined with a sil-pat or parchment paper.
- Sprinkle each breast with salt, pepper and thyme.
- Spread 2 Tablespoon of ricotta cheese on top of the seasoned breasts. Top with procuitto. Bake for 10-14 minutes or until internal temperature reaches165°.
- Meanwhile cook pasta according to your package instructions.
- In a medium pot stir together the marinara sauce and cream bring to a light simmer.
- When pasta is cooked toss with pink sauce, basil and parsley.
- Serve the chicken on top of the pasta and finish with parmesan cheese.