The maple crunch doughnuts at Cle Elum bakery are worth driving far and wide for. If your eastbound 1-90 from Seattle pull off at the Cle Elum exit and its located at the east end of the small
Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
- 16 large-medium strawberries
- 1 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Wash and pat dry strawberries.
- In a small microwave safe dish, microwave chocolate for about 1 1/2-2 minutes, stopping ever 20 seconds to stir until melted.
- Holding the green top dip each strawberry into the chocolate and place on a sil-pat or parchment paper. Repeat with remaining strawberries.
- Place dipped strawberries in the fridge for about 5 minutes to harden the chocolate .
- Place the white chocolate into a small microwave safe dish, microwave chocolate for about 1-1 1/2 minutes stopping ever 20 seconds to stir until melted.
- Pour white chocolate into the corner of a small Ziploc bag , twist the bag to add pressure and cut the corner tip to make a small hole to pipe the chocolate.
- Decorate strawberries with the white chocolate and serve.