Follow along with Jill. Click here to watch the Make Ahead Meals web segment for this recipe!
- 1 1/2 cup roasted red peppers
- 1 cup Feta
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- pinch cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons mascarpone cheese (you can sub cream cheese)
- pinch of sugar
- 4 pitas
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Add all of the ingredients through the sugar to the bowl of a food processor. Blend until well combined.
- Heat a medium sauté pan over medium. Add 1/2 Tablespoon olive oil to the pan and add 1 pita allow to “toast” on for about 20-30 seconds and flip and toast the other side. Repeat with remaining oil and pita.
- Cut each pita in to 8 wedges and serve with dip.