Make Ahead Tip: Up to 2 days before make the brownies and whipped cream. Store the whipped cream in the fridge.
- 1 package brownie mix (I use Ghirardelli)
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 Tablespoon strong coffee or espresso
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- Pre-heat your oven to 325°.
- Grease 8 10oz ramekins or a 8X9 inch pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl add brownie package mix, water, espresso, oil and egg, stir to combine.
- Pour evenly into your pan or ramekins.
- Bake ramekins for about 30 minutes and 8X9 inch pan for 45-50 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, serve warm.
Whiskey Whipped Cream Ingredients
- 1 cup heavy cream, chilled
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ¾ teaspoon Irish whiskey
- 4 teaspoons granulated sugar
- Add all of the ingredients to the bowl of a stand mixer with a whisk attachment. Whisk on medium/ high for about 3-4 minutes or until peaks form. Keep chilled in the fridge for up to 3 days.
To Assemble the Irish Twist:
Top brownies with whipped cream and sprinkle 1-2 teaspoons of sugar over each brownie.