- 1 cup coconut, shredded
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground chipotle
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 2 Tablespoons agave syrup
- ½ cup pepitas , roasted and salted
- 8 scoops vanilla ice cream
- In a small sauté pan over medium, toast coconut for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently so not to burn. Turn off heat and set aside.
- Pour cream into a small sauce pan over medium/low heat. Bring to a simmer and turn off heat. Whisk in chocolate, vanilla, chipotle, butter and agave until the chocolate is fully melted. (Place on low and whisk if the chocolate is not melting)
- Pour chocolate sauce over each scoop of ice cream, top with coconut and pepitas.