This salad is fresh with simple ingredients that’s a cinch to make and tastes great. Goes great with just about any Mexican dish!
- 3 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon cilantro, minced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon sugar
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 2 cups avocado, sliced thin (about 2 avocados)
- 3 cups mango, sliced thin
- 1/3 cup red onion, sliced very thin
- 2 Tablespoons pepitas, salted and roasted
- In a small bowl whisk together the lime juice, cilantro, olive oil, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Lay avocado, mango and onion out on a plate and drizzle dressing over the top. Finish with pepitas.