I spent my childhood on the waters of the Puget Sound, boating throughout Washington's San Juan Islands and Canada's Gulf Islands. Over the weekend we were at Roche Harbor and I stopped in for a
Red White and Blue Cheese Potatoes
- 56 oz mix of red, purple and white potatoes, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- ½ cup crème fraiche
- ¼ cup mascarpone cheese
- 1 ½ cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 3 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup green onions, minced
- ¼ cup Italian parsley, minced
- salt and pepper
- Pre-heat your oven to 425.
- Lay potatoes on a sil-pat or parchment lined baking sheet and toss with olive oil. Bake on the middle rack for 35-40 minutes or until fork tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl mix together the crème fraiche, mascarpone cheese, blue cheese and apple cider vinegar.
- Place warm, cooked potatoes in a large bowl with the cheese mixture and toss together. Stir in the green onions, parsley and salt and pepper to taste. Keep in the fridge until ready to serve.