Makes 4 Wraps
How to Make Ahead:
Up to 1 Day Ahead, make the wraps and keep in the fridge until ready to eat.
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 2 cups peanut sauce (recipe below)
- 1/3 cup carrot, shredded
- 1/3 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1/3 cup napa cabbage, shredded
- 3 Tablespoons cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup green onion, ¼ inch slices
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper, small dice
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 4 red pepper wraps (or flour)
- ½ cup white or brown rice, cooked
- In a small bowl, mix the chicken and 1 cup of the peanut sauce together.
- In a medium bowl, mix the carrot, red and napa cabbages, cilantro, green onion, bell pepper and lime juice together.
- Lay the tortillas out on a clean surface and on the bottom third, spread the remaining peanut sauce evenly over each tortilla. Top the peanut sauce with rice, slaw and chicken.
- Roll up and wrap in parchment paper.
Makes 2 cups
I like to make a double or triple batch and freeze it for a quick make ahead meal.
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup yellow onion (minced)
- 2 Tablespoons clove garlic (minced)
- 2 Tablespoons ketchup
- 3 teaspoons red chili paste
- 4 teaspoons hoisen
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- ¼ cup + 2 Tablespoons coconut milk
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- In a small sauce pan, on medium/low heat, sauté oil, onion and garlic together until fragrant and translucent about 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Whisk in remaining ingredients and bring to a simmer. Take off heat and serve.