Makes 36 Mini-Quiches
This is great on a brunch menu or accompanying an appetizer tray. You will need 3, 12 cup mini muffin tins or you can work in batches if you only have one.
How to Make Ahead: Up to 1 day ahead, follow steps 2-4, keep the egg mixture covered and wrap the puff pastry lined muffin tins with plastic, keep everything in the fridge.
- 4 eggs
- 1 Tablespoon mascarpone cheese
- 2 Tablespoons sour cream (light)
- 3 Tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- ¼ cup Pesto (recipe below)
- 1/3 cup cooked ground sausage, minced
- 3 sheets puff pastry, thawed, but chilled
- Pre-heat your oven to 400.
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk together all of the ingredients except the puff pastry. Set-aside.
- Coat your mini muffin tin with non-stick spray
- Lay the sheets of puff pastry out on a lightly floured board. Cut 9, 2 ¾ inch circles with a knife or cookie cutter out of each sheet of pastry. Push the circles in to the tin to create the shell of the quiche.
- Fill each pastry shell ¾ full with the egg mixture. Bake for 10-12 minutes, serve warm.