This a great to make on Sunday so lunch will be ready to go for the rest of the week. You can always add some carrot sticks too.
- 3, ¼ inch thick slices of smoked turkey breast, cut into 15, 2 inch squares
- 15, 1/8 inch thick X 2 inch wide squares, Cheddar cheese
- 30 whole wheat Ritz crackers
- 2 1/2 cups applesauce, unsweetened
- pinch of cinnamon
- 5 100% juice boxes
- Place 3 cheese squares and 3 turkey squares in a small container with a lid.
- Place 6 crackers in a small container with a lid.
- Place ½ cup of applesauce and a pinch of cinnamon into a small container with a lid.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients to make 5 complete lunches.
* You can also try ½ cup of vanilla non-fat yogurt and sprinkle some dark chocolate chips over the top, freeze it and by the time lunch rolls around it will be thawed.