Makes 1 Sandwich
You can make several of these, seal them in separate sandwich plastic bags and freeze them for up to a month. Take one out of the freezer in the morning and it will thaw by lunchtime.
- 2 slices white whole wheat bread
- 1 heaping Tablespoon Peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 3-4 raspberries
- Put 1 slice of bread on a cutting board. Place a dollop of peanut butter in the middle, drizzle the honey over the peanut butter and smash the raspberries on top.
- Place the remaining piece of bread on top and cut out the center with a 4 inch round cookie cutter, discarding the crust.
- With 2 fingers crimp the outside of the sandwich all the way around to seal the filling inside. Lightly press the center of the sandwich to spread out the filling.