My Vampire Tini is a festive Halloween Martini drink featuring Black Vodka (available at most liquor stores near Halloween) and agave syrup instead of sugar. This drink has 100 calories, less than half of the store bought alternatives!
- ¼ cup agave syrup
- ¼ cup + 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 6oz (3/4 cup) black vodka
- 3 1/2 cups sparkling water
- 6 sprigs mint
- extra lemon slices for garnish
- 2 cups ice cubes
- In a cocktail shaker add agave syrup, lemon juice, vodka, water, and 2 mint sprigs and ice cubes, muddle or shake until chilled and well combined.
- Pour evenly into 4 martini glasses, garnish with a lemon slice and mint sprig.