This is perfect for a last minute Halloween treat or a fun recipe to make any day with the kids.
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 2 Tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- Place 1 ½ cups of chocolate in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 20 seconds, stir. Microwave for another 20 seconds, stir. Repeat until the chocolate is melted and smooth (about 1- 2 minutes). Stir remaining chocolate into the melted chocolate until all the chocolate is melted (this tempers the chocolate to make it shiny).
- Line a mini muffin tin with mini muffin cups and spray liberally with non-stick spray.
- Dollop 1 teaspoon of chocolate into each cup, place a heaping ½ teaspoon of peanut butter in the center of each and cover with 1 1/2 – 2 teaspoons chocolate.
- Place in the fridge for about 10 minutes or until hardened. Keep in a cool dark place.