- ¼ cup shallots, finely minced
- 1 egg white
- 1 Tablespoon light sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon parley, minced
- 1 ½ teaspoon thyme, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- 3 Tablespoons parmesan cheese, finely shredded
- 2 teaspoon ketchup
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 ½ Tablespoons light cream cheese, room temperature
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2/3 cup Dungeness crab meat, flaked (in a pinch use canned crab meat)
- ½ cup panko bread crumbs
- 24 medium button mushrooms, stems removed
- ¼-3/4 cup champagne or white wine
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together the shallot, egg white, mayonnaise, parsley, thyme, garlic, lemon zest, parmesan cheese, ketchup, Dijon, cream cheese, salt, pepper, panko and crab meat. With a spoon, fill each mushroom cap evenly with the mixture (about 2 teaspoons in each).
- Pour equal amounts champagne and water into a medium to large baking dish, enough to cover the bottom of the pan. Place the stuffed mushrooms into the dish and drizzle the tops with olive oil.
- Bake for 25- 30 minutes.