Make up to 3 days ahead.
- 6 1/2 cups Golden Grahams
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips
- 40 marshmallows
- 2 ½ Tablespoons butter
- In a large bowl add golden grahams, both white and semi-sweet chocolate chips. Slightly crumble the grahams with your hands.
- Melt butter in a large sauce pan over medium heat. Add the marshmallows and stir occasionally. Once the marshmallows are melted, stir constantly to get any lumps out.
- Pour the melted marshmallows over the golden grahams and mix well.
- Spray your hands with non-stick spray, scoop out about ½ cup of the mix and form into a tight ball. Place on a greased piece of plastic wrap.