Makes about 20-24 slices
Make Ahead: Up to 2 days ahead, follow steps 2, 3 and 5. Keep the potatoes and the sauce fridge, take of the fridge about 30 minutes before you want to cook them. Finish the recipe by following steps 4, 6-8.
- 3 Yukon gold potatoes (approx 2#) , about the size of a baseball
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoon stone ground mustard
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 -3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup parmesan, grated
- Pre-heat your oven to 550 degrees.
- Wash the potatoes and pierce several times with a fork. Place in the microwave for 8-10 minutes or until tender to the touch, set aside.
- While the potatoes cool, in a small sauce pot over medium heat melt the butter, stir in the mustards and honey, season with a pinch or two of salt. Bring to a simmer, stir and remove from the heat.
- Once potatoes are cool, slice into ¼ inch thick even slices and place on a parchment or sil-pat lined baking sheet. (you may need to use 2 pans to bake them all at one time))
- In a small bowl mix the paprika, garlic, salt and brown sugar together.
- Sprinkle evenly over the sliced potatoes.
- Drizzle olive oil evenly over the potatoes and top with parmesan.
- Bake on the top rack of your oven for 7-9 minutes, or until golden. Serve warm or at room temperature with golden honey mustard dip.