How to Make Ahead: You can make this dish up to 4 hours ahead.
- 2-3 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
- 1 small avocado, cubed
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 cups Baby spinach, washed and dried
- 1/3 cup granny smith apple sliced into matchsticks
- ¾ cup croutons
- Toss the avocado with the balsamic vinaigrette and place on the bottom of a salad bowl. Place apples on top of the avocado and the bacon on top of apple.
- Place the spinach on top and keep in the fridge. Toss when you are ready to serve.