Make Ahead: Up to 2 days ahead, follow steps 1-3 cover with plastic wrap and keep in the fridge. Before serving top with Nilla wafers.
- 4 cups pre-made butterscotch pudding cups
- ½ cup cool whip or whipped cream
- 3 Tablespoons heath bars, crunched up
- 4 , 3 ½ inch terra cotta pots, painted gold
- ¼ cup mini Nilla wafers
- Scoop out each pudding up into a small bowl, saving cups and setting aside.
- Fold in cool whip and heath bar.
- Fill the reserved cups with the pudding and place into the pots.
- Cover the pudding with the mini Nilla wafers.