Make Ahead: Up to 1 day ahead, assemble all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl, except the chives. Cover and keep in the fridge. When ready to cook, whisk and follow steps 2 and 3.
- 8 eggs
- ¾ cup sliced ¼ inch thick honey ham, diced
- 3 Tablespoons mascarpone cheese
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons chives, minced
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, ham, mascarpone cheese, milk , 2 tablespoons of cheddar cheese, salt and pepper until well incorporated.
- Heat a large non-stick sauté pan over medium low heat. Pour in the egg mixture and with a heat resistant rubber spatula occasionally stir the eggs to cook evenly for 6-10 minutes, or until no longer runny. Top with remaining cheese and cover for 1-2 minutes to allow the cheese to melt.
- Sprinkle with chives and serve.