If you are in a time crunch you can always cook your potatoes in the microwave. Pierce them with a fork and microwave for 9-15 minutes or until soft. Continue with step 3 & 4.
- 4 russet potatoes, scrubbed and rinsed
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- blue cheese, crumbled
- sour cream
- bacon bits
- broccoli, cooked
- green onions, sliced thin
- Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Pierce the potatoes with a fork and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 1- 1 ½ hours or until soft to the touch.
- With a knife make a slice down the center of each potato and cover in foil to keep warm.
- Place all of your toppings into bowls for guests to load up their potatoes.