Tomato Basil Relish
- 2/3 cup tomato, chopped
- 2 teaspoon jalapeño, diced
- 4 teaspoons lime juice
- 4 teaspoons yellow onion, minced
- 1 Tablespoon Basil, minced
- pinch of salt
- In a small bowl mix all ingredients together. Set aside.
To ensure full flavor, make sure not to get light or non-fat yogurt or coconut milk.
- 1, 16oz package frozen sweet yellow corn, thawed, or 3 ½ cups
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup crème fraiche
- 1 13.5 oz can unsweetened coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon chili powered
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender. Blend for about 1 minute until well blended and slightly smooth. Keep in the fridge until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve place a scoop of relish on top of each bowl of soup.