This recipe was featured as part of Jill’s “Farmers Market” television segment on Fox Q13 morning news.
- 4 ½ cups fingerling potatoes, washed and halved
- 1 ½ cup sweet onion, 1 inch dice
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- hearty pinch of salt
- Pre heat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss the potatoes, onion, olive oil and salt together on a rimmed baking sheet lined with a sil-pat or parchment. Evenly spread out and bake for 20-25 minutes or until tender when pierced with a fork. In the mean time make the dressing.
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons mascarpone
- 1 teaspoon sweet relish
- hearty pinch granulated garlic, salt and pepper
- In a medium bowl mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- When potatoes are cooked and still warm, toss the potatoes with the dressing. Keep in the fridge until ready to serve.