This recipe is the ultimate Thanksgiving left over recipe! Where else can you use your left over turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, and stuffing without having to involve the microwave???
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 ¼ cup green beans, ½ inch pieces
- 1 ¼ cup yellow onion, medium dice
- ¾ cup corn, frozen
- 3 cups turkey, ½ inch cubes
- ¾ cup gravy
- 2 ½ cups stuffing
- 3 cups mashed potatoes
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup Swiss cheese, such as Jarlsberg, grated
- Pre heat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat olive oil over medium/high heat in a medium sauté pan. Add green beans, onion and corn and cook for 5 minutes stirring occasionally. Set aside.
- Add turkey and gravy to 10 cup baking dish mix together and spread over the bottom of the dish. Add the beans, corn and onion to the dish to cover the turkey. Layer the stuffing on top of the veggies, cover with mashed potatoes and sprinkle the top with the two cheeses.
- Bake for about 40 minutes or until heated through.
This recipe is from my “Thanksgiving Remakes” segment which aired on Fox Q13 Morning News on November 21st, 2011. My idea was to help you use your Thanksgiving leftovers in a way that’s creative, fun and doesn’t involve the microwave! You can also checkout my Pumpkin Pancakes and Turkey and Brie Pockets recipes which I shared in the same segment.