This is a great gift or perfect to keep in your pantry for a warm up on a cold day. For a richer cocoa use ½ cup regular unsweetened cocoa powder and ½ cup dark unsweetened cocoa powder. Or for a pick me up add a teaspoon or two of instant espresso powder. And you can top this delicious Hot Cocoa with homemade marshmallows to make the perfect treat.
Makes 28 cups
- 4 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- ½ cup vanilla powdered non-dairy creamer
- ½ cup powdered non-dairy creamer
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder*
- 1, 10oz bag mini chocolate chips
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl mix all of the ingredients together.
- To make hot cocoa mix 3-4 Tablespoons into 1 cup of hot water.