I spent my childhood on the waters of the Puget Sound, boating throughout Washington's San Juan Islands and Canada's Gulf Islands. Over the weekend we were at Roche Harbor and I stopped in for a
A quick and delicious appetizer recipe perfect for Cinco de Mayo!
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 cups pepper jack cheese, shredded
- ½ cup queso fresco, crumbled
- ¾ cup chorizo, cooked
- Pre-heat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Toss all the ingredients together and place in a 4-5 cup cast iron skillet or baking dish.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes or until bubbling.
- Serve with chips.