The maple crunch doughnuts at Cle Elum bakery are worth driving far and wide for. If your eastbound 1-90 from Seattle pull off at the Cle Elum exit and its located at the east end of the small
A quick and delicious appetizer recipe perfect for Cinco de Mayo!
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 cups pepper jack cheese, shredded
- ½ cup queso fresco, crumbled
- ¾ cup chorizo, cooked
- Pre-heat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Toss all the ingredients together and place in a 4-5 cup cast iron skillet or baking dish.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes or until bubbling.
- Serve with chips.