1 rack, serves about 4
You can put the rub on the ribs the night before so all you have to do is pop them in the oven.
- 3 Tablespoons Rib Rub *recipe below
- 1 rack baby back ribs
- ½ cup BBQ Sauce
- Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Place another piece of foil on sheet large enough to cover the ribs.
- Lay ribs on foil and rub each side evenly with rub.
- fold over foil to make a tight seal.
- Place on your middle oven rack and cook for 2 ½ -3 hours, the ribs should be very tender.
- Uncover and brush on a thick coat of BBQ sauce. Keep uncover and place on top rack and cook for 20 minutes so the BBQ sauce gets nice and sticky.
I make a bunch and keep it on hand all summer!
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon each, smoked paprika, dried thyme, chili powder, granulated garlic
1 ½ teaspoons salt
Mix together in a small bowl.