These can be skewered and brushed with oil up to 6 hours ahead.
You can use any pitted olive you like not just the green stuffed olive.
I serve it warm so the cheese in the olive oozes out when I bite into it.
- 8, 10 inch bamboo skewers
- 24, 1 ½ inch baguette bread cubes
- 14 feta stuffed green olives
- 14 blue cheese stuffed green olives
- ¼ cup garlic oil (recipe below)
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar, ( I like to use a nice aged one)
- Heat your grill to 300-350 degrees.
- Alternating, evenly skew 3 cubes of bread and 3 olives on to the skewer.
- Brush each side of bread with oil.
- Place on grill and grill about 2 minutes on each side, turning half way through.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
Oil can be made 1 week ahead. This is enough to use on my baby red potato kabobs recipe too or for later use.
1/2 cup olive oil
¼ teaspoon granulated garlic
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
In a small bowl whisk together olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper.