These can be skewed up to 8 hours ahead, keep uncovered
- 4, 6 inch bamboo skewers
- 8, 1 ½ inch cubes of pound cake
- 4 strawberries, green tops cut off
- 2 tablespoons nutella
- Pre-heat your grill to 300-350 degrees.
- Skew pound cake on bamboo skewer, then skew a strawberry from stem to bottom, then skew a cube of pound cake. Repeat with remaining skewers, pound cake and strawberries.
- Place on grill and grill for about 2 minutes, turn over and grill 2 minutes more. You just want to put nice grill marks the pound cake and heat the strawberries.
- In a microwave safe bowl warm nutella in the microwave for about 15-20 seconds.
- Drizzle nutella over skewers and serve.