These croutons are a great addition soups, salads or just to snack on. I love balsamic vinegar and parmesan on basically anything so these have the best of both!
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/3 cup + 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 6 cups bread cubes, cut day old white bread into 1/2 inch cubes
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix together olive oil, balsamic, salt, garlic, oregano, pepper and parmesan.
- Toss in the bread and stir to fully coat the bread with oil mix.
- Spread bread cubes out on a parchment or silicone lined baking sheet.
- Bake on the top rack for 12-18 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Remove from oven an keep out to cool and dry out for a minmum of 30 min to gain ultimate crunchy ness.