This dessert is so easy but so delicious. Its a great dessert with my Grilled Fish Tacos with Peaches and Slaw.
- 3 peaches, cut in half and pitted
- olive oil
- Vanilla Ice cream
- 18 small gingersnap cookies
- Pre-heat your grill to 400 degrees on med/high. Make sure your grill is very clean.
- Brush cut side of peaches with olive oil and place cut side down on the grill, close the grill and cook peaches for about 7 minutes. Turn your grill down if peaches look like they are starting to burn. Don’t move them around to help them not stick.
- After about 7 minutes remove from the grill and cover tightly with foil until ready to eat.
- Place 12 cookies in a plastic bag and smash with a rolling pin to make large crumbs. Reserving 6 cookies.
- When ready to serve top each peach with a scoop of ice cream, sprinkle with cookie crumbs and top with a whole cookie.