This is so quick and easy, it perfect for a quick tailgate munchie. You can substitute your favorite cooked link sausage.
Have a smaller group? The recipe works great cut in half.
Make Ahead: Marinate and skew up to 1 day ahead, keep wrapped in the fridge.
Makes about 24
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 Tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lime juice, fresh
- 2 medium garlic cloves, smashed
- 38, 1 inch cubes pineapple
- 1, 14 oz kielbasa, cut into 1/2 inch thick slices (about 38)
- 1 small yellow onion, 1 inch square slices (38 )
- 38 small bamboo skewers
- In a large bowl mix together the honey, sweet chili sauce, soy, lime juice and garlic clove.
- Add the pineapple, kielbasa and onion to the mixture and marinate for 1 hour or up to overnight.
- When ready to grill pre heat your grill to 400 degrees,
- Skew 1 piece of sausage, pineapple and onion on each skewer and place on the grill. Grill for 5-7 minutes or until heated through, turning about every 2-3 minutes.