This is a perfect recipe for your next tailgate or football party.
- 1 cup Franks hot sauce
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds party chicken wings
- In a zip top bag mix 1/2 cup hot sauce, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper. Add wings to the bag and toss to coat.
- Marinate in the fridge for 4 hours or up to overnight.
- Pre-heat your grill on medium.
- Place the chicken on the grill and cook for 10 minutes, flip and cook for another 10-15 minutes or until chicken reaches 165 degrees. Discard bag with marinade in it.
- Toss remaining 1/2 cup franks hot sauce with cooked wings.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing. (recipe below)
Quick Blue Cheese Dressing- for dipping
1 cup mayonaise
1 cup blue cheese, crumbled
1 teaspoon worcestershire
2 Tablespoons milk
pinch salt and pepper
In a medium bowl mix all ingredients until well combined. Keep in the fridge until ready to serve.
Balsamic Reduction- to drizzle over wings
Place 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar in a small saute pan over medium heat and allow to reduce for about 5-7 minutes or until slightly thickened.