A little sweet, salty and a lot of yummy. Theses are great along side my Mustard Pork Sliders. Make sure you have a very clean grill so potatoes dont stick.
Make Ahead: Make dressing up to 3 days ahead. Par-cook the potatoes up to 1 day ahead and keep in the fridge.
Serves 4 as a side
- 1 cup mayonaise
- 1 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire
- 1/2 teaspoon dill, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- pinch salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled, cut into 1/2 inch wedges
- 4 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 5-6 strips bacon. cooked, minced
- 1 green onion, minced
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl mix together mayonaise, blue cheese, worcestershire, dill, garlic, milk, salt and pepper. Keep in the fridge until ready to use.
- Place potatoes, canola oil and seasoning salt on a rimmed baking sheet and toss until well coated.
- Bake for 10-18 minutes (depending on how thick your fries are). Remove from the oven and set aside until ready to grill.
- Pre-heat your grill over medium heat.
- Add the par-cooked potatoes to the grill. (make sure you put them horizontally on the grill so they dont fall through.)
- Grill for 8-10 minutes or until tender, turn over after about 4-5 minutes.
- Serve hot and drizzle on dressing, bacon and green onion.