These sliders are the perfect mix of sweet, salty and savory. They are delicious just the way they are, but you add a bit more mustard and a little mayo if you like.
Makes 10 sliders
- 1/4 cup stone ground mustard
- 1/4 honey
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons canola oil
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 10, 1 inch slices
- 10, 2 inch square slices white cheddar
- 10 slider rolls, such as sweet hawaiian or mini ciabatta rolls, sliced in half
- olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, cut in half
- 10 small slices dill pickles
- Place mustard, honey, vinegar, soy sauce canola oil and pork into a plastic zip top bag. Massage bag with hands to mix the marinade around the pork. Marinate for 4-24 hours in the fridge.
- Pre heat your grill on medium.
- Pull the pork out the bag and place on the grill. Cook for 4 minutes. Flip and cook a remaining 3-6 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, drizzle olive oil over cut side of slider roll and place on the grill and place a slice of cheese on top of each piece of pork for the remaining 3 minutes of cooking.
- Remove pork and rolls from the grill.
- Rub cut side of rolls with cut side of garlic and sprinkle with salt. Place pork on roll with a slice of dill pickle. Serve.