The maple crunch doughnuts at Cle Elum bakery are worth driving far and wide for. If your eastbound 1-90 from Seattle pull off at the Cle Elum exit and its located at the east end of the small
Honey Mustard Grilled Pork Sliders
These sliders are the perfect mix of sweet, salty and savory. They are delicious just the way they are, but you add a bit more mustard and a little mayo if you like.
Makes 10 sliders
- 1/4 cup stone ground mustard
- 1/4 honey
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons canola oil
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 10, 1 inch slices
- 10, 2 inch square slices white cheddar
- 10 slider rolls, such as sweet hawaiian or mini ciabatta rolls, sliced in half
- olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, cut in half
- 10 small slices dill pickles
- Place mustard, honey, vinegar, soy sauce canola oil and pork into a plastic zip top bag. Massage bag with hands to mix the marinade around the pork. Marinate for 4-24 hours in the fridge.
- Pre heat your grill on medium.
- Pull the pork out the bag and place on the grill. Cook for 4 minutes. Flip and cook a remaining 3-6 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, drizzle olive oil over cut side of slider roll and place on the grill and place a slice of cheese on top of each piece of pork for the remaining 3 minutes of cooking.
- Remove pork and rolls from the grill.
- Rub cut side of rolls with cut side of garlic and sprinkle with salt. Place pork on roll with a slice of dill pickle. Serve.