I use this seasoning on so many things from eggs to chicken.
This makes a big batch so you can always have some on hand or give as a great hostess gift.
- 1 cup kosher salt
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 Tablespoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1/4 cup granulated garlic
- 3 1/2 Tablespoons onion powder
- Mix all together in a bowl.
This recipe makes a big batch so put it in a jar or two so you can have handy next to your stove or BBQ.
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time